Schools continue to be one of the main targets for cyber-security attacks world-wide. Attacks are becoming more sophisticated and schools are facing stronger consequences for critical data breaches.
In this session, CSO Top 30 Chief Information Security Officer Daryll Holland will break down the fundamentals of School Cyber-Security – helping leaders cut through complexity and focus on what matters most.
Webinar School Cyber-Security: Where to begin?
Date Thursday 22nd February 2024
Time 10:00am (GMT)
Duration 25 minutes
Join us for this short, powerful presentation exploring the best ways to:
- Align your board and team
- Build real accountabilities
- Know the information you are protecting
- Create policies that shape behaviour
- Manage key security risks
- Align procedures
- Implement the right training and awareness
- Leverage outside support and validation